Welcome to the Slough, Windsor & Maidenhead Branch of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA).
Whether you are new to Real Ale or are a seasoned Real Ale aficionado, you will find lots of useful local info on this website relating to Real Ale, Real Cider and Real Pubs!
The About Us page will tell you all you need to know about the Slough, Windsor & Maidenhead branch of CAMRA, and about the nationwide organisation of which we are part.
Our Branch News page has local pub news and other related items.
The Awards page highlights those pubs that we have recently given awards to, principally the Pub of the Year and Pub of the Season awards.
We have an active social calendar, and details of this are on our What's On page.
There are often Beer Festivals to visit, especially those at one of the many pubs in the area. These are all listed on our What's On page. We are pleased to confirm that we are once again holding the Maidenhead Beer & Cider Festival, in 2017. However, we are moving to the Magnet Leisure Centre, Maidenhead and the dates will be 19th to 21st October. We will have another great selection of Beer, Cider, Food and Music. Put the date in your diary now and check the Maidenhead Beer & Cider Festival website.
On our Pubs pages, you will find information on our local pubs. You will also find our recently introduced Online Pub Guide.
Our Beer pages cover all aspects of beer in the area.
If you like Cider or Perry, these are drinks which CAMRA also actively promotes, and you will find information on these on the Cider page.
If you are not already a member, please visit our Join Us page, where we give you all the reasons you need to become a member of CAMRA!
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday 11th August, 19:05 : Consumers will pay the price if business rates continue to rise. Ask your MP to take action today: ow.ly/zxoc30efry8 #keeppubsafloat
- Friday 11th August, 13:35 : 'We need support from the Gov’t to continue trading’, is the message from pubs on business rates. ow.ly/sA3y30efrEz #keeppubsafloat
- Friday 11th August, 09:26 : Please let us know ASAP about anything at any of our festivals which breaches our Charter. If we don't know about i… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Thursday 10th August, 18:35 : Help us #keeppubsafloat by lobbying your MP to call for a call in business rates for pubs in England:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Thursday 10th August, 14:10 : From a Taste of Ireland to Brewery bar specials, don't miss our sneak peek on the best of this year's @gbbf:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…