Whether you are new to Real Ale or are a seasoned Real Ale aficionado, you will find lots of useful local info on this website relating to Real Ale, Real Cider and Real Pubs!
The About Us page will tell you all you need to know about the Slough, Windsor & Maidenhead branch of CAMRA, and about the nationwide organisation of which we are part.
Our Branch News page has local pub news and other related items.
The Awards page highlights those pubs that we have recently given awards to, principally the Pub of the Year and Pub of the Season awards.
We have an active social calendar, and details of this are on our What's On page.
There are often Beer Festivals to visit, especially those at one of the many pubs in the area. These are all listed on our What's On page.
We are pleased to confirm that we are once again holding the Maidenhead Beer & Cider Festival, in 2018. Back at Desborough College, Maidenhead and the dates will be 26th to 28th, July. We will have another great selection of Beer, Cider, Food and Music. Put the date in your diary now and check the Maidenhead Beer & Cider Festival website.
On our Pubs pages, you will find information on our local pubs. You will also find our recently introduced Online Pub Guide.
Our Beer pages cover all aspects of beer in the area.
If you like Cider or Perry, these are drinks which CAMRA also actively promotes, and you will find information on these on the Cider page.
If you are not already a member, please visit our Join Us page, where we give you all the reasons you need to become a member of CAMRA!
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
Follow CAMRA_Official on twitter
- Saturday, 16:40 : Nominations for the 2018 Pub Saving Award are open!
This award, won last year by Harrow CBS who successfully save… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Saturday, 10:25 : "Picking up an award like this reminds us of the history of British brewing, which along with the contemporary Amer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Friday, 17:10 : We're now out of the office for the weekend, see you all on Monday! 🍻
- Friday, 12:55 : Visit orchards, spend time with experienced producers and learn how they make cider with the National Cider and Per… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Thursday, 18:35 : The Good Beer Guide 2019 shop is now open! 📚
Pre-order your copy of the Good Beer Guide 2019 direct from CAMRA to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…