MAIDENHEAD BEER & CIDER FESTIVAL STOP PRESS
You have missed a brilliant festival, check out our Maidenhead Beer & Cider Festival website & Facebook, but please put next year's dates, the 27th to 29th July 2017, in your diary.
Welcome to the Slough, Windsor & Maidenhead Branch of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA).
Whether you are new to Real Ale or are a seasoned Real Ale aficionado, you will find lots of useful local info on this website relating to Real Ale, Real Cider and Real Pubs!
The About Us page will tell you all you need to know about the Slough, Windsor & Maidenhead branch of CAMRA, and about the nationwide organisation of which we are part.
Our Branch News page has local pub news and other related items.
The Awards page highlights those pubs that we have recently given awards to, principally the Pub of the Year and Pub of the Season awards.
We have an active social calendar, and details of this are on our What's On page.
There are often Beer Festivals to visit, especially those at one of the many pubs in the area. These are all listed on our Beer Festivals page. We are pleased to confirm that we are once again holding the Maidenhead Beer & Cider Festival, in 2016. The dates have changed to Thu 28th - Sat 30th July, but we will again be at Desborough College's successful all-weather venue, and we will have another great selection of Beer, Cider, Food and Music. Put the date in your diary now!
On our Pubs pages, you will find information on our local pubs. You will also find our recently introduced Online Pub Guide.
Our Beer pages cover all aspects of beer in the area.
If you like Cider or Perry, these are drinks which CAMRA also actively promotes, and you will find information on these on the Cider page.
If you are not already a member, please visit our Join Us page, where we give you all the reasons you need to become a member of CAMRA!
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 12:25 : RT @PortmanGroup: Harmful drinking down 29%, most significant decline among younger age groups. No reference to these trends… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
- Tuesday, 12:15 : RT @PortmanGroup: Nuances in reported binge drinking among all age groups. Overall decline in all 16+ 05-14 and 34% decrease in young… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
- Tuesday, 11:34 : RT @PortmanGroup: Our statement on today’s women’s drinking headlines: tinyurl.com/hzbf5px @mcdermott_n @GurpreetNarwan
- Tuesday, 11:50 : AIP talks sense about badly reported report into male vs female drinking: alcoholinfopartnership.co.uk/2016/10/25/hea…
- Tuesday, 07:55 : RT @BrumBeerFest: There are still tasting session tickets available birminghambeerfestival.org.uk/tastings